"The world is a book,

and those who do not travel
read only one page."
-St. Augustine

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

One Month Update


Well, somehow I have made it through my first month without any major MALfunctions! My Italian skills still suck; I am getting better at reading it, though. I can't say
that the past month has been all Skittles and Rainbows, but it hasn't been terrible. I have yet to feel terribly homesick. I blame that on the fact that I try to at 
least shoot my mom a text everyday.I have been doing a terrible job at remembering to journal, which hopefully I will improve on soon! I only have nine more months 
left in this beautiful country. Hopefully, this exchange will only get more exciting, and I will eat more delicious food! Happy one monthaversary Italy! Thanks for
not kicking me out yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment