"The world is a book,

and those who do not travel
read only one page."
-St. Augustine

Monday, August 13, 2012

Girls' Weekend

 Friday August 10, I applied for my student visa. We had some difficulties with a few documents, but hopefully I will still get my visa. After the appointment, I hung out with family all weekend. Here are some of the pictures I took.
The view from my Aunt Debbie's house in Palatine, IL



 It was my Aunt Debbie's 60th Birthday week, so we celebrated with some really tasty cupcakes. It was nice getting to see all of my Chicago family one last time before I go to Italy.




My cousin Lisa got us a hotel room at the Trump
Tower in downtown Chicago on Saturday Night so 
we could celebrate girls' weekend in style. This was our view. 


  

This is where we ate dinner on Saturday night. It had really good Mexican food.






L2R: Mom, Aunt Debbie, Lisa, Dee, Hannah, Me

This is the group photo from our weekend. It was a shame my cousin, Paige couldn't come up and spend the weekend with us as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment